You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz is one of the few “non-franchise” books on this week’s NYT bestseller list. A judgmental therapist discovers that she really should have double checked that her husband hadn’t built them a glass house before throwing stones about other people’s marriages. Big, big, embarrassing stones. Fans of domestic deception may enjoy these suspenseful stories.
- A Perfect Arrangement by Suzanne Berne
- Catch Me When I Fall by Nicci French
- Never Tell a Lie by Hallie Ephron
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- The Wrong Mother by Sophie Hannah
- The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison
- Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson