Jess Walter’s lovely Beautiful Ruins is enjoying a well-deserved renaissance in trade paperback. Part of the appeal of this 60s-set charmer is the beautifully described Italian coast. Fans might enjoy these other tales of Americans who were inspired by their time spent in Italy.
- Last Bite by Nancy Verde Barr
- Every Boy’s Got One by Meg Cabot
- The Food of Love by Anthony Capella
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Playing for Pizza by John Grisham
- Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
- Hill Towns by Anne Rivers Siddons