Poised to be one of the next-big-things for book groups, Jessica Brockmole’s Letters from Skye is a sweeping love story, spanning two wars, two continents and focusing on two women whose bliss or heartbreak is held in the promise of an unopened letter. Fans might enjoy these other tributes to the lost art of long-form personal correspondence.
- Frances and Bernard by Carlene Bauer
- The Postmistress by Sarah Blake
- 84 Charing Cross Road by Helene Hanff
- Bornholm Night-Ferry by Aidan Higgins
- The Last Days of Summer by Steve Kluger
- Harry & Ruth by Harry Owen
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer