We’re packing our bags—and, given some of the food-loving people on staff, this probably includes doggie bags, too—for Seattle, where we’ll be attending ALA’s Midwinter Meeting from Friday, January 25 through Monday, January 28. Will you be going, too? Be sure to stop by booth #2515 to say hello. Just a few of the reasons you might want to visit:
- To take advantage of our special $119.95 conference subscription (a 20% discount) and be entered in a drawing for an iPad mini (those are very favorable odds!)
- To enter a free drawing for two tickets to the presentation of the Andrew Carnegie Medals for Excellence in Fiction and Nonfiction at Annual Conference in Chicago
- To pick up free copies of the Booklist Editors’ Choice issue and the Book Links Lasting Connections issue
- To learn more about the way we can help you navigate the Common Core
- To set up access to Booklist Online with your Booklist print subscription
- And, naturally, to mix and mingle with our charming editors and staff
Before it all kicks off, don’t miss the ERT/Booklist Author Forum, “The Novel Is Alive and Well,” moderated by Booklist‘s own Brad Hooper. Brad will be in conversation with best-selling authors Terry Brooks, Ivan Doig, Gregg Olsen, and Ruth Ozeki in what is sure to be a well-attended and talked-about event.